Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Meet A Treasured Mermaid...

This is a Special Post for me...so I Hope you enjoy. 

I would like everyone to meet...."Helene."  
She is the mermaid that resides over my C~Breeze Treasures Booth at 
Seaside Traders, in West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA.  

Helene is a kindred spirit with weathered charm :-).....if you look at her just right she will certainly send you a smile and leave you dreaming about your toes in the sand and a warm Sea~Breeze in your face. 

"Helene" is special to me, not only because she watches over my C~Breeze Treasures booth, But because she is named after my Mom who passed away when I was twelve.  From that day, my Mom has continued to watch over Me for thirty years and I know she always will... ❤️

Please, stop into Seaside Traders for a visit....located on Rte 28, West Yarmouth 
(next to Bass Outlet),  You will receive 10%** off of your C~Breeze Treasures purchase IF you mention that "Helene" sent you!!
**Applies to C~Breeze Treasures items only.  Offer good through July 31st, 2015.  

Thanks again for Breezing~In...be sure to Share and tell Your Friends!  
Enjoy the C~Breeze...



No comments:

Post a Comment